Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I can't help myself....

When we adopted two kittens last May, I had no idea that less than a year later, I would be madly in love with Dante.  He was cute and adorable and so exactly the opposite of the cat I would normally be attracted to but I saw his little face and I was lost.  I had no idea that over the next few months, he would make me laugh until I actually cried (!) and that I would fall in love with this bundle of fluff!

Here are two pictures of Dante when he was "stuck" in a plastic bag over the weekend.


Then last night he climbed up beside me and begged to be petted....Here is his cute face:

Finally, I held him in my arms like a baby and rubbed his belly until he was ready to get down.  Here he is lying in my arms, looking adorable! 


Dante is fairly independent and only requires humans for their skills with the can opener.  I am always surprised when he wants to be cuddled and loved on but I can never resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment