Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mini Album...the beginning

Archiver's had some paper packs for $4.99 and I bought two of them.  (Even knowing that I do not need another piece of paper!!)  I took half of one of them and cut the pages into 6x12 pieces.  I then glued the pieces into pockets.  I put them together and punched holes for rings.  Then VOILA!  I had a mini album.  I have done a minimal amount to decorate but plan on fleshing it out.  In the meantime, here are some pics of the base.
Front Cover


A Saturated Canary digi and a Creat with TLC sentiment.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hexagon paper!!!








I've had this tag in my stash forever....so finally found a use for it!

This little card was sent to me ages and ages ago but I just used it here....you can lift the top and write inside...easy journaling spot. 

 Saturated Canary digi used to make a tag/bookmark!

Rub-on from Michael's Hot Spot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment