Wednesday, February 27, 2013

St Patrick's Day Project

Since my last name is MONAGHAN and my husband and I both have ancestors from Ireland, we tend to celebrate St Patrick's Day.  I found this adorable project on The Dating Divas website to make an "I'm lucky to have You!" project.  You can see that here!  I used their printable and then added my own card.  I thought it turned out cute and I didn't embellish too much since it is for my husband and not me! 

This is the front piece...you can pull out each numbered tag and it has a reason why I am Lucky to have Michael as a husband. 


This is the back.....where the card is tucked into a little pocket.


This is the card front.....I cannot honestly remember where this image came from as it was something I had printed and thrown in the "To Be Colored Box."


This is the inside of the card.  I saw this saying on a T-shirt and thought it would be a GREAT sentiment for St Patty's Day!  I didn't have this kiss stamp but my friend, Cris, has two of them that she let me borrow.  I will have to be on the look out to add this stamp to my collection. 

So there you have it.....my St Patrick's Day card for my husband.  February hasn't even ended and I already have one St Patty's day card done!  WOO HOO.....I am ahead of the game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment