Thursday, February 14, 2013

Something to Check Out.....

In my blog wanderings, I somehow stumbled across The Dating Divas website and I was hooked.  They had some REALLY awesome ideas on fun things you can do to keep your marriage interesting and fun and playful.  My printer has had a real workout this afternoon while I printed out a bunch of stuff that I want to try.  My husband and I are coming up on our 10 year anniversary on May 17th and I am so thankful that our relationship has developed to where it is but the reality of life is that you can lose focus if you aren't careful.  There isn't anything "wrong" with our marriage but sometimes I am not as grateful as I should be or I don't tell him how much I appreciate him.  I don't think either of us would complain about our marriage but there is really no reason why we can't make it more fun, or more exciting or more interesting.  There is just no real down side to MORE!  So anyway, the link to their site is HERE.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment