Sunday, February 24, 2013

Deadlines.....

So I am in a card swap and I was feeling a little anxious because the cards are due on Feb 28th and I still need to mail them and they weren't finished.  Well I finally buckled down today and got the cards finished.  So here is my "Love" card....

 
I also made a card for Breast Cancer Awareness........



 
 
 
 
I have a hard time making a lot of duplicate cards....but I do love making cards!  I am trying to buckle down and actually use each of the stamps or digi's that I own.  I was looking at some cute Wizard of Oz digi's and called my friend, Cris, to talk me out of it and she suggested that I use each of the digi's that I already have before buying some more.  Imagine that.....what a novel concept.  I didn't buy the digi's but I did print out a bunch to color and try to use.  Of course, I then shot myself in the foot by going to a local sctapping supply store and buying a BUNCH of rubber stamps that she had on sale for 50% off.  I didn't need another stamp but she had some I simply couldn't resist.  Most of them were word stamps to use in SMASHing or mixed media projects but I still really didn't need to buy anything else. OH WELL.....baby steps, right????

No comments:

Post a Comment