Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Craft Bomb Challenge

My friend, Cris, and I were talking about not being able to craft more often and she threw down a Craft Bomb Challenge.  Go into your craft room for one hour and make something.  This particular challenge was ABAC (Anything but a Card!) and you had to use only supplies on hand.  Of course, my night was super busy and I didn't get home until after 8pm but I still made an effort to get into my craft room and create SOMETHING.  I ended up making a bookmark...I used a digi from Saturated Canary (because I LOVE her digis!) along with a journaling card as the base, some fiber and some tattered angel spray.  All in all, I loved the result.  Oh....and I used glossy accents to make her glasses!  You can't see it very well in the picture but it was a cute touch.  When I took it to work to show Cris, it was promptly confiscated so I will have to make another one for myself! 

As a footnote...my friend made an entire album!  Yes, an entire album.  Of course, she also went over the time limit but still.....an entire album!  When she puts up her youtube video, I will link to it so you can see!  Crafty Beeyotch!

Second footnote: Saturated Canary is currently offering a discount code on her blog.  20% off means you can buy more digis!!!  You can find her blog HERE!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bookmark!! I'm an avid reader, so I would love this!! The image is so awesome!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete