Thursday, January 17, 2013

Amigurumi Project

I have a friend who crochets and knits...neither of which do I have a talent for but yesterday, she mentioned crocheting an Amigurumi ground hog for her daughter for Ground Hog Day.  I'm thinking to myself that surely I could also create these small wonders so today I googled for a free beginner's pattern.  I found this website which offers quite a few free patterns:


http://craftyiscool.blogspot.com/2012/12/doctor-who-collection-completion.html?showComment=1358440574018#c4099287745392633621

But when I went to her current entry, I was BLOWN AWAY by this set of Dr. Who dolls that she created along with their TARDIS.  I have never watched Dr. Who but I must tell you that seeing these remarkable dolls made me wish I was receiving them.  So much talent!  You should definitely pay her blog a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment