Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy 2013!

So a new year has started and I am really struggling to get back into a routine.  I feel like my brain is still on holiday!   

I am trying to challenge myself to eat ALL of the food out of my freezer and pantry since I seem to have become something of a food hoarder!  And this challenge will also help with the second part of my New Year's goal which is to eat out less! 

I am also trying to discard some of the "stuff" I have accumulated over the years and give us some space.  We just have so much STUFF. 

To help keep myself a little organized, I created a notebook to hold all of my Home Improvement project information.  So when I find something I like in a magazine or a paint card or even just an idea I can write down....everything will be in one place.  I am currently hoping to do some work in four (yes, FOUR) areas in our house and none of them are really small projects.  I want to replace the floor in my kitchen, I want to replace the carpet and furniture in the living room, I want to redo our bedroom and I want to redo my office/guest room.  Now I just have to figure out where the money is coming from and exactly what I want for each project!  Wish me luck!!

Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment