Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two Weeks in HELL

My daughter and her friend are leaving tomorrow and it can't be soon enough for me! I am sorry that my daughter is leaving but I will be so thrilled to see the last of her friend. They have been here for two weeks and I can honestly say that I cannot remember being more uncomfortable with another human being in my life. I feel like he has actually contaminated my house with his negative energy. As soon as they leave, I plan on cleansing my home....just so all of his negative crap leaves with him.

Tonight I took my daughter out to a bar since it was her last night here and she spent her 21st birthday in the emergency room with him. He pitched a fit because he wanted to go and I said NO. I wanted to have ONE night with just the two of us....a girl's night out if you will. So of course, he spent the evening texting her. I wanted to rip the phone out of her hand and smash it into little pieces. Every time she got another text, it was more bullshit and drama about how much he wanted to go out. Then he started sending out twitters about how much fun he's had on this trip and having won us over. BLEH!!! There is nothing in this universe that could help him win us over. He is so fake and melodramatic. Angel keeps saying that I just don't see what she sees but I do not see anything about him that is attractive, or funny, or intelligent. He is so needy and desperate for attention. All of these messages all over the place and he waited for her to get home so she could pack for him. Seriously?????

On Thursday night, we went to the Steeler bar to watch the first pre-season game and many of our friends were there. When Cris arrived, she engaged him in conversation and he was perfectly fine. As soon as she stopped talking to him, he looked around to find no one paying attention to him. Then the twitching and aches and pains started. He was all over the place with his inhalers and all his little "Back ache" exercises. I thought I was going to SCREAM. Who goes out in PUBLIC with ZERO social graces? Who acts like a complete MORON at a BAR? As long as he is the center of attention, he is medically fine. But as soon as he looses that attention, he falls prey to a myriad of physical ailments. It is utterly and completely RIDICULOUS!!! I've pointed these things out to my daughter and I will pray DAILY that she will see the light SOONER rather than LATER. I want her to be with someone who can bring joy and happiness to her life. I want her to be with someone who doesn't need to be the center of attention ALL the time. Occassionally SHE can be the center of attention. I want her needs and wants to be just as important as his are. I want her to be in a partnership as opposed to a relationship of servitude. Truthfully, I just want him as far away from her as he can possibly get. I will definitely be praying that he moves somewhere FAR away with his Dad and Angel moves back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment