Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cleaning = well spent vacation day

So I am on vacation and spent the day working with my daughter and my friend to clean my craft room. It desperately needed organizing and I am happy to say that we got a LOT done...not everything but ALOT!!! I wanted to get it to a point where I can actually WORK in there instead of just using it to store my stuff. (And I have a LOT of stuff!!!) I think it helped to be able to see exactly what I have as far as supplies go (which is a little bit of everything) and what I need (which is actually nothing!) I am feeling pretty good about our accomplishments today and I am hoping that I will have time to work on my room again tomorrow. Then it is on to my office/library which desperately needs soom organization and cleaning....not to mention all of the filing I have to do!!! All in all I feel like this was a vacation day well spent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment