Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March for Babies

We have a lot of charity events where I work but the one I support with my whole heart is the March of Dimes.  Their mission is to help every baby be born healthy.  Fourteen years ago, my son was born prematurely and he didn't live much past his birth.  I was heartbroken that Alexander would not be coming home with us and it was the end of my hopes of having more children.  My wish would be that no family ever has to go through the heartbreak of losing a child because they were premature. 

This April, I will once again be participating in the March for Babies.  I am hoping to raise $200 for this event.  If you are interested in helping me reach my goal, here is a link to donate:

http://www.marchforbabies.org/KimberlyMonaghan

Every dollar helps....no amount is too small! 

No comments:

Post a Comment