Thursday, October 11, 2012

My fabulous Bat Nails!

So, I stopped getting acrylic nails about 5 years ago.  There were a number of reasons but mostly because I like to do papercrafts and it is not conducive to a pretty nail job!  So I decided to forgo the nails and focus on my crafting.  But every once in a while, I see someone with really cute nails and I am so jealous.  Last week I was shopping and found some adorable Halloween nails for less than $3.  I bought two packs and scurried home.  Last night I finally got around to trying them out and I love, love, love them.  They are just glued onto my real nails and they probably won't lst long but I have already received a bunch of compliments and today is just Day 1!  So, ignore the cuticles (because they are a mess!) and take a look at my fabulous bat nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment