Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Shopping


On New Year's Eve, my husband took me to two of my favorite stores....  First was Joann's.  I was trying to use a bunch of coupons that I had that expired on December 31st but of course, everything I wanted to buy was on sale.  (I honestly think they do that on purpose!)  I ended up with a delicious new paper pack by DCWV.  It's called Tattered Time and I love every single page in the stack (which is almost unheard of for me!)  Half of the pages have gloss on them which I just LOVE!  I also got some SMASH tape and the SMASH paperclips.  I am LOVING the SMASH products!  I also picked up a "Will you be my valentine?" rubber stamp in the dollar bin.  Our second stop was Archivers.  I received a gift card from my friend, Cindy, for my birthday and I saw that I had coupons for Archivers so I thought I would stop in and see what they had.  Archivers has an exclusive bag for your SMASH journal and I thought it was FABULOUS!!  I also got a new SMASH journal, some SMASH clips and the SMASH quotes pack.  All in all, I was thrilled with everything I got and I paid for MOST of it with my gift card!  I already had one SMASH journal which I am using for 2011 and the new one pictured here is for 2012.  Looking forward to a CRAFTY new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment